Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My typical weekday...

8AM: UGH I should NOT have stayed up so late writing. Need... caffeine...

9AM-5PM (or thereabouts): *workworkwork* ooo I'm so excited to write this new scene! Can't wait to get home! *workworkwork* Is the day over? I wanna write! *workworkwork* OMG nearing the end of the day, which means I can write soon! *workworkwork*

6PM (or thereabouts): Well, I can't start writing now. Girl's gotta eat. Hmm, I should watch TV while eating...

7PM: Done eating but my brain is tired from work... maybe just a little more TV?

8PM: Okay, it's getting into the evening. I should start work. *opens laptop* *stares at Facebook/Twitter*

9PM: Ah hell it's 9PM, I gotta start for real now! *opens Scrivener* *goes back to Facebook/Twitter* *runs out of interesting distractions and starts staring at the wall*

10PM: *incoherent cursing* All right, I can at least get a page or so in! *stares at outline* *adds more details to outline* *drinks wine*

11PM: *more incoherent cursing* OKAY LET'S DO THIS THING! *spews words out of fingers* *drinks more wine*

1AM: Huh, it's late. But I'm almost done with this scene... *keeps writing*

8AM the following day: UGH I should NOT have stayed up so late writing. Need... caffeine...

1 comment:

  1. Of course any new ruling part that comes to power will make their own laws and regulations. Because i grade my paper, i know much about it

    ReplyDelete